Live arrival guarantee
We guarantee live arrival of our Queens worldwide (subject to website listing). Should the worst happen, please notify us within 12 hours of delivery. You can email us at email@example.com please include your name and order number.
1. We’re unable to guarantee them after 12 hours of arrival as we have no control over the temperature or housing they are placed in afterwards!
2. All queens must be returned to us at the customer’s expense and include: original packaging, full name, order number, and address within five working days UK or ten working days outside UK.
3. Test tube security seal and wrapping must be unbroken and intact, any returns with broken seals will be returned to the customer at the customers expense, £6.99 per item.
4. Failure to be present to sign for your parcel on the first delivery attempt will void all claims.
Workers and brood are not covered by the live arrival guarantee.
5. Failure to notify us of any adverse weather conditions in your region or country that could affect the species purchased will also void the guarantee.
By ordering through our website, you have accepted our live arrival guarantee agreement. It is legally binding. This gives us your digital signature, agreeing to the guarantee terms. We keep this on file. We utilise a collection agency for any and all customers who attempt unethical chargebacks or disputes in violation of these agreed upon terms. We investigate all claims for lost, damaged or dead stock and will pursue legal and/or criminal convictions where we believe a fraudulent claim has been made to acquire goods or services without payment. This includes any Paypal disputes raised. We’re also a member of the EABL (European Ant Black List) and will share your details with other online ant retailers.
This ensures we can continue to offer the very best prices in Europe.